Whilst many businesses are still thinking about the importance of IoT and the positive impact this can have on business, we at Hyrde have already celebrated many successful IoT projects. We ensure that homes and properties are IoT ready by linking sensors to building management systems and monitoring the energy values to ensure that the buildings are energy efficient. This is just one of the reasons we have been nominated as one of the 25th most innovative technological organisations in the world!
Who are we?
Hyrde IoT is a portfolio company of Volkerwessels Telecom. We are a small, but fast-growing team in The Netherlands. We work closely with other VW companies both in NL and internationally. This year we will grow our team from 25 to 60 people. We create and build new IoT opportunities within the building and construction industry such as connected assets, smart manufacturing, smart buildings and logistics, and we contribute to achieving Smart Cities through Data Sharing.
IoT Consultant – Smart Building Technology?
As a Senior Consultant in Smart Buildings you will be able to advise VolkerWessels companies, municipalities, and EU boards about the future of smart buildings. You are able to translate a client’s strategic vision into professional and scalable IoT solutions. To do this, you will lean on your own experience in this field as well as work with others in designing innovative opportunities that will contribute to the improved health and comfort levels in buildings.
You will be responsible for correctly scoping each project and devising an implementation plan that covers all the necessary steps to achieve the desired outcomes. To manage this effectively, you will need to:
* Develop a roadmap that meets the client’s vision
* Define user stories in close consultation with relevant stakeholders
* Coordinate and regularly align with the business needs
* Manage the backlog and identify opportunities to improve or optimise on the solution
* Working in Scrum, you will also manage sprints to ensure that the project stays on track and that deadlines are met
What do you have to bring with you?
You have experience in structural, façade and climate design, and know how to contribute to smart buildings that are sustainable, comfortable and environmentally intelligent. An open attitude that is also comfortable in a fast and energetic work environment. You can be a creative, strategic thinker and have innovative problem-solving skills. You fit well within our current organization and connect well in terms of personality and mentality. In addition to this you also have:
* HBO / WO – level of thinking
* At least four years of experience as in managing consultant projects and have worked in diverse teams
* Experience in the Architecture, building & construction industry
* A home in close proximity to Amersfoort and/or Amsterdam
* Demonstrable skills in Scrum and Agile
* Exceptional organizing skills and can handle multiple tasks simultaneously
* Flexibility and can work comfortably within a complex, dynamic organization
* A Team Player attitude and a will to succeed.
What do we offer?
At Hyrde IoT we offer a lot of freedom to do new things independently. Coupled to this we have a range of diverse products and services, so everyday will bring something new. We are a young, energetic and fast paced company with many growth opportunities for the right candidate.
* A gross monthly salary between €3,000 and €4,000 (depending on experience)
* Laptop and phone for both business and private use
* A car (lease)
* A dynamic and divergent, international team
* Growth opportunities within Hyrde IoT
* Endless learning opportunities